Host: GoDaddy - www.MKDNotes.com - Powered by ArtyAds LLC
Automated processing of personal information has been reported to the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms.
According to the law of January 6, 1978, you can access this information, request it to be amended or corrected, or require that you no longer appear in our database by emailing us to: email@example.com.
You can also view or change your personal data in your customer account on www.MKDNotes.com.
The personal information you entrust to MKDNotes.com is stored on the secure servers of our ovH host (excluding bank data). Access to this information is protected and limited to the recording and processing of your orders, statistical operations allowing us to improve our services such as sending newsletters.
Our site uses the SIPS ATOS secure payment system and the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption system, which protects and protects commercial transactions and information exchanged during a credit card payment.
Cookies are "text" files sent by our site to your browser and stored on your computer. The www.MKDNotes.com site uses a cookie in the following cases:
• To make it easier for you to log in to the customer account by automatically recognizing you. This only if you have expressed your wish by checking the corresponding box.
• Allow you to find the contents of your shopping cart up to 90 days after your visit to our site.
• The cookie only takes into account your actions on the site www.MKDNotes.com. It does not allow us to know the other sites you have visited or are going to visit.
• You have the option to delete your cookies. However, each time a new one comes to the site www.MKDNotes.com a new cookie will be put in place.
1. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
2. In the "General" or "navigation history" tab, click the "Delete Cookies" button and validate
1. In the "Tools" menu, "Internet Options" sub-menu, select "Clear My Footsteps"
2. Select "Cookies" and validate
1. In the menu "parameters" select "Historical"
2. Check the "Delete cookies" box and then validate